Angels Index du Forum Angels
Forum pour la guilde Angels sur Order&Chaos, qui est issue de la fusion phœnix & Hell's Angel.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

college being a requirement??

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Angels Index du Forum -> Activités. -> Farms&Donjons
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
merrill
Joueur d'Order&Chaos

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 8 Oct - 08:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: college being a requirement?? Répondre en citant

After having to do your porject here on education you like I will think one of the big misconceptions about college is that you are going to be taught subjects by teachers. The truth is that professors are going to provided you information, you will have a text(s), reading assignments, exercise assignments, and tests and possibly quizzes. The bottom line is that you are going to have to teach yourself. In the beginning of your college experience do not look for much if any help from your professors/instructors. However, as you make your way through school and get to upper division classes, things change, you get more access to your professors and they usually give you some real assistance. In graduate school this generally expands and if you become a PhD candidate you will get more attention/help than you want. My favorite Professor had a very interesting approach to "teaching." Every contact hour was him doing problems on wall of blackboards and continuing around the room and erasing while he wrote and spoke about the problem. Your participation in this process was to take copious notes (copy everything he was writing) as fast as you could. Then reading the material later at your leisure. He gave no tests, only a set of problems for the semester (8-12 in number) that you worked on at your leisure and were free to use any source to help you solve them. I took 24 semester hours of upper division and graduate math from him and in the case of the graduate course (12 hours) I got As but I never did more that 50% of the problems. It turned out that each problem was in his mind a typical Master Thesis. I learned more from this man than any other professor I ever had. Clearly, he really taught me how to teach myself.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 8 Oct - 08:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
HappyNewYearWishes
Joueur d'Order&Chaos

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Dim 4 Nov - 11:11 (2018)    Sujet du message: college being a requirement?? Répondre en citant

https://happynewyeareve2019quotes.com/happy-new-year-images/

HI guys. First of all "Happy New Year 2019". I hope you are excited to celebrate this New Year. We are hoping that this festival brings you a lot of joys and gifts to your life. New Year is being celebrated at 31st Dec and 1st January Every year.

alice taylor
Joueur d'Order&Chaos

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 16 Nov - 03:02 (2018)    Sujet du message: thanks Répondre en citant

Posts shared useful information and meaningful life, I'm glad to be reading this article and hope to soon learn the next article. thank you

instagram video download and you can see at http://netinta.com

AIM
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 02:23 (2018)    Sujet du message: college being a requirement??

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Angels Index du Forum -> Activités. -> Farms&Donjons Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
phpBB template "WarMoonclaw01" created by MOONCLAW/MAËVAH(EU-Sinstralis/EU-Illidan) (v1.05) - http://www.wowcr.net/templates